Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hunger Games Interviews and SMS 11

Hola mis amigos! Mi blog es tu blog!

Blogger's block. I have no idea how to start. I guess I'll just jump right in.

I won the assignment 3 of the hunger games yet again, this time with only 4 points. I need to step up my game! xP Anyways, the new assignment was the interviews. Another part of the book that hold a place in my heart, it being the scene where Peeta revealed his love for Katniss (PeetaxKatniss= <3) The background was inspired by the movie.



As you've probably noticed, everything I copy gets highlighted in white so I have to colour it black. I prefer not doing it as it takes about 10 seconds, so you'll have to live without an interview, unless you go to the hunger games thread.

I also did SMS set 11, which had to be in a night time setting. After a couple of days, this is the result:


I'm proud of it, but looking at Simanims... eh... not really xD She's sure to kick my ass.

That's it.

I can't bother to type out the lyrics to the duck song, but...

Here's an Alvie
There's an Alvie
And another little Alvie
Fuzzy Alvie
Funny Alvie
Alvie
Alvie
Sims

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment